Rene Shute

I hail from Miles, Texas! In the late 1920s, my uncle, Marvin Coughran, father of our late General Bishop M. F. Coughran (1949-1953) brought the Pentecostal message to our little town, and my parents were gloriously saved. At age 5 I was saved, and filled with the Holy Ghost at age 6.

In 1942 I met and married my “true love,” Don Shute, and began a life of adventure in the service of the Lord. To our union were born two beautiful daughters, Donna and Pamela. Prior to the beginning of our service in World Missions (1960) we pastored churches in Sherdian and Seaside, CA, becoming charter members of the Central California District.

Our 20-year tenure in World Missions involved several “around the world trips” to all of our mission stations. What a privilege to still be able to be a part of the ministry that has literally been our “life and passion” for decades. Over the past 20 years, I have served as secretary of the All Designated Program of World Missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have information about someone featured on pcgpeople.org -- perhaps a story about their life or an update on what they're doing now -- feel free to share that information in the comments.

Please do not use the comments for social networking or for soliciting funds. Any such comments will be marked as spam and deleted.